Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Not the bridge post

Well, sorry to leave anyone who may be reading hanging, but this is not the post about sleeping under a bridge. I've decided that this journal has really become two blogs: personal, sedentary reflections and a travel blog of sorts.

So this blog is going to stay pretty much the same, but I'll be taking out the travel posts to put in a new flashy blog with pictures and whatnot and go public (probably in a few weeks). This will now be the realm of brain farts and mind murmurs.

My check-up is today in about two hours. I'm not sure how I feel about this other than calm, since there's not a cloud in the sky.

I should be web writing, but I'm gonna save that for later and give some of my better doodles a long-awaited coloring.


No comments:

Post a Comment